Table of Contents
＋ Add to Library
Chapter 101 The Fight Begins
- She chose to ignore Felicia's words. After all, she herself knew better whether or not the man was old.
- Felicia looked at Gwendolyn with a smug look, assuming the latter would feel sad. Gwendolyn, however, would not let Felicia get her way and changed the subject.
- Judging from the luxurious manicure with real diamonds on Felicia's nails, Gwendolyn could tell that the former was well taken off in the Ashton family.
- “That looks nice.”
- After saying that, she returned to her table and added, “I'm talking about your nails.”
- She did not compliment Felicia on her appearance, as the latter was always an ugly duckling to her.