Table of Contents
＋ Add to Library
Chapter 878 My Darling
- Even he did not know if he was smiling because he saw that hint of worry on his father's face or because he had managed to prank somebody.
- The smile stayed on his lips while his amber eyes were filled with amusement.
- Alfred's face fell.
- He stared at the finger while a storm brewed within his chest. There was no way he would admit that he was trembling as his chest heaved wildly.
- A wide chasm yawned between the father and son.
- From the moment he stepped into this career, and when his son contracted the terminal illness, their relationship had already begun to deteriorate.