Table of Contents
＋ Add to Library
Chapter 876 Human Nature
- Devin clenched his fists. This was the first time he realized how useless and weak he looked in front of Sebastian.
- “What are you thinking about, Devin?” Sasha asked him out of concern when she noticed that there was something off about him.
- He was stunned before he recovered and replied, “Nothing. It's just that I'm more relaxed now that you've said that. However, if he really is behind this, we won't have smooth-sailing days ahead.”
- Then, he took the initiative to help her analyze the upcoming situation for the Jadesons.
- Worry was written all over Sasha's face when she heard that.
- “What should we do? Will he be all right?”