Table of Contents
＋ Add to Library
Chapter 848 He Is My Man
- “What did you say?” Sasha demanded, thunderstruck. She was not prepared at all for her dismissal.
- He wants to get rid of me?
- No, I won't go! At this point, even the children are here. How could I leave?
- Sasha began to panic. “No, Mr. Jadeson. Listen to me. Mr. Hayes's illness is not of an ordinary nature. The matter can't be rushed, he-”
- “I've given you four months, and now you're telling me this? Dr. West, if it were not for your teacher Grayson, I would have gotten rid of you long ago!”
- At the last sentence, the old man's tone grew hard.