Table of Contents
＋ Add to Library
Chapter 791 Vivian The Capable
- Furthermore, her writings were not aligned and were all over the place. If she hadn't mentioned that she was writing a letter, one would think that she was just drawing worms.
- “What is this?”
- “It's the 'D' for Daddy,” Vivian replied as a matter of factly. She had written a funny-looking “D” which Willow couldn't resist but laugh upon seeing it.
- Willow continued, “So, what's this then?”
- Vivian answered proudly, “That's an 'I'. It represents me.”
- Just as she spoke, she even cupped her face to get her point across.