Table of Contents
＋ Add to Library
Chapter 772 He Is Her Deity
- Nonetheless, Sebastian only gave her a cold glance before he vanished into the elevator again.
- “Ah, Mr. Hayes! Wait a minute! Don't stay alone in the elevator. It's too risky!” Sasha darted toward the lift at once.
- Fortunately, she managed to slip into the elevator right before the door was closed.
- “Mr. Hayes...” she called out his name hesitantly.
- Even so, the man did not even give her any response!
- As she glanced obliquely at him, her heart thumped at the sight of his frown, which had deepened into a scowl.