Table of Contents
＋ Add to Library
Chapter 699 Time To Take Him Out
- By the time Jonathan woke up, Sebastian was on the verge of passing out due to the exhaustive training regimes he had to endure.
- Although he had his fair share of combat training back in the day, those were nothing as compared to the intensive training the militants had to go through on a daily basis.
- As a corporate player, he spent most of his time in his office, perusing countless types of documents to ensure the running of the company.
- In other words, there was no way he could get used to the training regimes of the militants in such a short span of time.
- Sebastian was completely drenched in sweat after the hectic session. He lay on the ground and insisted on taking a break.
- The platoon leader rushed to his side and ordered, “Hurry up and bring yourself up! We still have ten laps to go!”