Table of Contents
＋ Add to Library
Chapter 633 Resilience
- Sasha continued to feed Vivian.
- But she didn't realize that when she took over the conversation, the man on the other side looked even more gloomy. Even though this was the result he hoped to see.
- But he couldn't help but feel uncomfortable!
- After a while, they had finally finished their meal. Sasha kept the dishes and said, “Vivi, tell Daddy to wash your hands and face. We'll have fruits later.”
- “Alright, Mommy!”
- The adorable little girl quickly climbed down from her chair and made her way to Daddy, who was about to leave.