Table of Contents
＋ Add to Library
Chapter 588 She Needs To Act
- When Sebastian got home at night, the home was already in a ruckus.
- Sasha stood before him with her head low and looked pale as if she was ready to get a good round of scolding from him.
- “What happened?”
- “Please don't be angry at Madam, Mr. Hayes. Ms. Sabrina insisted on leaving. There's nothing we could do to stop her.”
- Wendy came to Sasha's defense when she realized things were going out of control.
- Sebastian was incensed. He almost flipped the whole table upside down when he found out about it.