Table of Contents
＋ Add to Library
Chapter 522 My Husband
- “You're finally back!”
- Sebastian rushed over and held her firmly in his arms before she could respond to him. It was the first time he was so affectionate in front of others.
- Sasha felt her limbs turning stiff and brought herself to a halt after making her way back with a glass of water.
- Sebastian was unable to suppress his emotions anymore after spending the entire night drinking in front of Frederick's grave.
- His world had fallen apart as soon as he figured out he wasn't Frederick's biological son after making his way to Hayes Residence.
- On top of that, he had turned his father down instead of offering him his helping hand when his father needed him the most.