Table of Contents
＋ Add to Library
Chapter 512 The Hayes Residence
- Half an hour later, Sebastian returned to the Wand residence.
- “I'm sorry, Mr. Hayes. It's all my fault. I didn't keep an eye on Ms. Sabrina and didn't know that she would... climb over the wall and escape....”
- Wendy, who had been brimming with self-recrimination for the entire afternoon, finally saw Sebastian return. Filled with guilt and anxiety, she apologized to him profusely.
- There was nothing else he could say to that.
- All he could do was to drive out of the house and look for Sabrina.
- Luckily, he had instructed Karl to dispatch some men nearby to protect the three children. Hence, immediately after he left, someone appeared.