Table of Contents
＋ Add to Library
Chapter 426 She Is Still Alive
- What are all of these for?
- Though it sounded terrible, Solomon had to admit that Sasha was right. Those plans were formed out of the twisted whispers of his delusional heart.
- Without a word, Solomon measured out another dose of medication to replace the one that Sasha had swept out of the nurse's hand earlier that day.
- Turning pale, she was on the verge of wheeling herself out of the room.
- I would leave this place if I were not in the state that I'm in.
- However, at the first signs of movement, the ferocious man dragged the wheelchair back.