Table of Contents
＋ Add to Library
Chapter 403 No Choice If He Is Unwilling
- Afraid that Karl would drag her to the room by force, Sasha immediately ran to the couch and sat on it as she stared at him with her guard up.
- Karl was left speechless by her act.
- Is that woman a fool? Isn't it a good thing that we're getting her a room to rest?
- Karl head hurt a little. “Ms. Wand, this is Mr. Hayes's instructions.”
- After hearing Karl's words, Sasha's bloodshot eyes widened. “That gives me more reasons to refuse. You can leave now. Don't be bothered about me. I'll just stay here.”