Table of Contents
＋ Add to Library
Chapter 360 A Sudden Change Of Plans
- Roxanne closed in on him. Seeing how cold and indifferent he was toward her, a wave of emotions stirred up within her. Like a crumbling river bank, she could collapse any moment.
- “Sebastian, look me in the eyes and tell me the truth.”
- “Let go of me. Are you crazy? Why did you come here all the way and make such an awful scene in the middle of the night?”
- Enraged, Sebastian swung her arm away and went upstairs.
- At that moment, Roxanne knew that her last hope was shattered.
- He's well-aware what I meant when I asked him to look into my eyes. But, he refused to do so. He's avoiding eye-contact with me. What does that tell me?