Table of Contents
＋ Add to Library
Chapter 307 They Are Gone
- She dashed into the room, grabbed a bag, and mindlessly started packing her belongings.
- Lance did not utter a word. He headed back into his room and booked her a flight. He had long wanted to buy her that ticket home.
- Sasha boarded the plane that very night and arrived in Avenport at daybreak.
- She hesitated about heading straight to Frontier Bay as she suspected Sebastian would still be there.
- She avoided him because she wasn't sure if she wanted to see him or she was too guilty to face him after what happened to the kids.
- She waited until after eight before she rushed over to the villa. To her surprise, the gate locked.