Table of Contents
＋ Add to Library
Chapter 271 Spare Her Life
- “Are you sure it's her? Do you have any proof?”
- “Yes.” Sasha took out the USB drive with her manuscripts in it and showed it to Sharon.
- “This is the evidence. All the books I wrote and published are inside this USB. The manuscripts Xandra has are exactly the same, even the typos.”
- “How sure are you that no one else has seen this before?”
- “I'm positive no one else has seen this before. I made a copy for Xenia and brought everything with me before I went abroad, so there's no way there's another person aside from her.”
- Sharon heaved a sigh and sat like a deflated balloon in front of her. Her face turned pale and the energetic glimmers that used to shine in her eyes were nowhere to be seen.