Table of Contents
＋ Add to Library
Chapter 248 Fight Back
- “Ms. Wand, don't take it to heart. Mr. Hayes didn't know they were coming. Mr. Hayes Sr. said he wanted to have dinner with the kids since it's Christmas Eve,” explained Wendy when she saw Sasha.
- Actually, why would I care? I'm not related to the two of them and I don't own the place. They can come as they please.
- Sasha lowered her gaze nonchalantly. “Don't worry. Go attend to them; I'll take care of the kids.”
- Having that said, she served the children's food from the kitchen and went to the garden.
- Looks like I'm not needed here. She acted like the lady of the house when she greeted me just now. Does she want me to see them as a loving family?
- Sasha sneered quietly.