Table of Contents
＋ Add to Library
Chapter 242 Is It Worth It
- All of a sudden, he raised his head, exposing the killing intent from his eyes. It was so intense that it made people shudder.
- Frederick was shocked and took a few steps back.
- For the longest of time, he could feel the chills in his bone, rendering him speechless.
- “You... You've actually gone mad!”
- “Yes, I've gone mad. If you kill her, I really can't guarantee what I'd do.” Sebastian gritted his teeth as he forced those words out of his mouth.
- That was exactly why he was there.