Table of Contents
＋ Add to Library
Chapter 1652 Bad News
- Both Vivian and Matteo were dumbfounded.
- What's going on? Why is she ignoring me?
- When Vivian turned toward Matteo, she saw him shrug his shoulders in response.
- “Perhaps she can't hear us?” Matteo speculated.
- Glancing at Lucy, who was not far away, Vivian figured it was impossible that she did not hear her. Finally, she took Matteo's advice and ran up to Lucy to stop her.
- “Lucy,” Vivian called again in a crisp and delighted voice.