Table of Contents
＋ Add to Library
Chapter 158 Back To The Hayes Residence
- “Dad, calm down and listen to me. If she finds out that you pulled the two children out of school like that, she'll be angry too. Can you let us know before you take them?”
- “Sasha said that she was going to bring the children to see me. I waited two days but they didn't show up. You had to have been causing trouble.”
- Frederick hung up the phone.
- Sebastian almost popped a vein.
- In Dad's eyes, that woman can do no wrong. It's always my fault. No matter what she does, she's seen as innocent.
- Sebastian suppressed his rage as he sped towards the Hayes residence.