Table of Contents
＋ Add to Library
Chapter 1496 Superhuman
- On paper, Kurt was indeed in deep trouble. The thugs were all teenagers, and they were all a lot bigger than him in size. Hence, they were expecting Kurt to go down almost instantly.
- However, everything changed when one of them threw out a punch.
- Although Kurt was just about half their height, he managed to grab hold of the thug's wrist.
- The thugs were shocked. They didn't expect Kurt to attempt defending himself. This kid sure is courageous and naive!
- But even before they got a chance to make fun of him, all they saw was a cold glint that flashed across Kurt's eyes.