Table of Contents
＋ Add to Library
Chapter 1487 I Am Back
- It was already near the end of fall when Ichika finally returned to Avenport. “Darling, I'm back! I'm at the airport right now. Can you pick me up?”
- The woman intentionally waited until she arrived in Avenport before calling Solomon to inform him of her return, for she wanted to surprise her husband.
- After listening to Ichika over the phone, Solomon was stunned for a brief moment. “What? Why didn't you tell me you're coming home?”
- “I want to surprise you. Aren't you happy to hear that I'm finally home? Come get me at the airport now. I have brought so many gifts for you!” exclaimed Ichika with excitement.
- However, the other end of the call was silent for a few seconds before Solomon informed coldly, “I'm at a meeting right now. I'll have someone else pick you up.”
- “Oh.” Upon hearing her husband's response, Ichika lost her excitement. I thought for sure he was going to hurry over to see me.