Table of Contents
＋ Add to Library
Chapter 1402 The Eye Of The Storm
- When Sasha woke up the next morning, she realized the boy was nowhere to be found on the bed.
- “Little Ian?”
- She hurriedly crawled out of the bed and exited the bedroom.
- The new unit was not far from Leah and Ambrose's unit—they were in the same building but on different floors—so she guessed that they must have invited the boy to their place.
- To her surprise, when she reached the old couple's dorm, Leah was surprised to see her.
- “I didn't see him this morning. I was just about to ask if you want to come for breakfast too,” she said, a plate of toast in her hands.