Table of Contents
＋ Add to Library
Chapter 1389 The One And Only
- Devin was about to say something when Solomon turned, showing his back to him.
- As a matter of fact, that was one of his strengths.
- Though he was strong-headed and loved keeping everything to himself, he was fine with facing his mistakes. It showed when his mother had used him to bring harm to the Hayes family.
- Indeed, no one was evil by nature.
- They would only turn evil because no one had bothered to teach them patiently when they were growing up.
- “Forty-five degrees. That enough?”