Table of Contents
＋ Add to Library
Chapter 1328 Reversal Of Right And Wrong
- Ichika spoke to Solomon directly.
- There was no room for Akiko to interrupt.
- Therefore, Akiko began to panic, and her face paled even further.
- “No, I don't. Who told you that? I remember saying that since you've entered the company, you can look for me anytime if you have any questions,” Solomon answered with a frown.
- In an instant, the atmosphere in the office turned cold. The origin of the chill was none other than Ichika, who was so furious that a coldness seemed to emanate from the depth of her eyes.
- No one expected Ichika to be capable of expressing such a chilling gaze.