Table of Contents
＋ Add to Library
Chapter 1316 Even Her Seat Used To Belong To Sasha
- “Stop messing around, Sabrina. Bring Ichika back. This is a company, not some playground.” Solomon finally spoke up.
- He wasn't about to accept Ichika as his secretary, and after telling Sabrina off with a frown, he gestured for them to leave.
- Sabrina's eyebrows immediately shot up to her hairline.
- Is he insane? I've already gone to such lengths for him and yet he's not taking the chance! Is he actually planning on dying alone?
- What about the Hayes family? That bunch of oldies has been getting more and more insistent. If Solomon doesn't get a girl soon, are Ian and I expected to just surrender our shares up without a word?
- Sabrina was starting to get annoyed. “Okay, fine. If you won't take her, I'll arrange for it myself. I'm still a shareholder here. I have the right to hire people, don't I?”