Table of Contents
＋ Add to Library
Chapter 1295 Regains Consciousness
- The party lasted till eleven o'clock at night before it ended.
- Solomon was preparing to head home as well. He figured Willow could stay at Royal Court One since it was such a huge villa, after all.
- As he was heading out, he heard the sounds of stilettos clicking from behind. Turning around, he saw a lady in a sage green dress running toward him.
- “Solomon, can you send me to Imperial Rose?” Willow's pretty face was blushing red as she awkwardly pleaded.
- Imperial Rose? Isn't that where the Emmanuels stay?
- Solomon sighed. “So your purpose of coming to Avenport this time is to look for that guy from the Emmanuels instead of attending Nancy's party?”