Table of Contents
＋ Add to Library
Chapter 1294 Opening Up
- Sasha froze and stared at him with a blank face for almost a minute. She found herself not able to utter a single word in response.
- Through his words, she knew that he had let go of her.
- Though she was happy about it, she also felt guilty and sad when she saw how composed he was because she was indebted to him.
- Later that evening, the rightful owner of Royal Court One at Frontier Bay returned, despite still in a coma.
- All the relatives and close friends of the Hayeses were invited over. Among them were the Wands and the Blackwoods. It was a really merry scene.
- However, the lights on the top floor of Hayes Corporation were still brightly lit.