Table of Contents
＋ Add to Library
Chapter 1291 Victory
- Eddie's face instantly grew red with rage.
- “Sebastian, you're a bastard! How dare you set me up?” he bellowed. His eyes were filled with utmost hatred; the murderous intent was extremely strong.
- Going ballistic, he was very bitter. This was because he had never considered himself any lesser than anyone throughout his life.
- Neither Judith nor my brother, Louis, was my match. Yet, I'm defeated by this man who was almost half a century younger than me? To the extent of no return? How can I not loathe his whole being?
- Right when Eddie was still quivering in anger, a signal flare shot up into the sky from the White House.