Table of Contents
＋ Add to Library
Chapter 1260 When You Cannot Win
- Sebastian gently patted Sasha's head as they headed for the dining room.
- The entire dinner was difficult for Sasha. She didn't have any appetite and was overcome with despair that she wanted to be alone with her thoughts and fears.
- Looking at Sebastian, she had to put on a happy front for him so that he wouldn't notice something was wrong.
- That night was the most agonizing night ever for Sasha.
- The next morning, she received a call from Grayson. Intending to avoid Sebastian, she intentionally stepped out pretending to go check on Jaena and went downstairs with her phone to take the call.