Table of Contents
＋ Add to Library
Chapter 1200 Let Yariel Be My Secretary
- Jonathan was even more cunning than him. With decades of experience in politics, he knew how to interact with these people despite his straightforward personality.
- “You're too courteous. I have to thank my granddaughter-in-law for treating my stroke. I could only walk because she gave me acupuncture every day. Thank you for your concern!”
- “You're very welcome! You've done our country a huge favor, so it's only right that I visit you,” replied Silas politely.
- After some small talk, everyone sat at the dining table. This dinner, which was initially meant to include only the Jadesons, ended up being spent with other people.
- As the kids wanted to set off fireworks after dinner, everyone left the dining room and went to the observation tower.