Table of Contents
＋ Add to Library
Chapter 120 His Possessiveness
- His woman?
- Sasha's feeling of panic and nervousness disappeared, replaced by her usual calmness.
- She turned around and said coldly, “What if I refuse?”
- Upon that, Xandra's eyes widened in shock as she looked at Sasha's face in a daze.
- “Sasha Wand? It's you! Why are you here?”
- With a condescending smile, Sasha scoffed, “Ms. Green, what a strange question you've asked. I can come and shop if I want to. I don't need to ask for your permission, do I?”