Table of Contents
＋ Add to Library
Chapter 1188 Jealousy
- “Shall we go back? It's getting late.”
- “Back where?”
- “Back to Jadeborough, of course. Our daughter is still at home.” Devin reminded Sabrina.
- When Sabrina heard that, she finally snapped out of her daze.
- “Now? But... But we still have unfinished business here.” Surprisingly, she was unwilling to leave, preferring to stay until everything was settled.
- “Don't worry. I'll take care of everything here. You're injured, and Jaena is waiting at home. It's better for you to go back.” Devin tried to coax her.