Table of Contents
＋ Add to Library
Chapter 1173 He Is Back
- Sabrina halted in her tracks. A moment later, she responded, “But I don't feel the same way, and you know that. I never did!”
- That silenced Isaac, and he sat there frozen even after she had left the cafe.
- No more words came out of him.
- Truthfully, her honesty was brutal.
- Still, Sabrina was confident that she did the right thing, for she wanted to clear things up and make sure he knew that they were not meant to be.
- However, when she was accompanying Sasha's children at the theme park, she suddenly had a strange feeling that something was wrong.