Table of Contents
＋ Add to Library
Chapter 953 Stay With You
- “Your mother told me to!” replied Nicole matter-of-factly.
- Evan rebuked, “You shouldn’t even invite him. Someone like him should just starve to death.”
- A gloomy expression crossed Levant’s face as he followed behind them. Looks like Evan really hates me, even to the extent that he wants me to starve to death.
- When they arrived at the dining room, Sophia had already laid out a sumptuous meal on the table.
- Levant grinned when he saw it. “You don’t have to be so courteous, Sophia. I’ll regularly visit you in the future. If you’re acting so politely, I’ll feel too embarrassed to come again.”
- A friendly smile appeared on Sophia’s face. She was about to reply when Evan interrupted, “If you’re embarrassed, then don’t come.”