Table of Contents
＋ Add to Library
Chapter 95 The Office
- If Evan did not act like he used to, Nicole would not start a fight with him. All she planned to do was to vent a little of her frustration toward him.
- However, if he acted the same as before, if he still intentionally made life difficult for her, she would definitely teach him a lesson.
- At that thought, she imagined the speechless, disheveled state Evan would be in. Joy poured into her heart, and a laugh escaped her.
- “Mommy, it’s time for us to go to the kindergarten.”
- Nina’s words snapped her back to reality. Nicole cleared her throat. “Let’s go.”
- On the way to the kindergarten, Nina insisted on keeping a distance from “Juan” and Maya.