Table of Contents
＋ Add to Library
Chapter 92 The Bewildered Chef
- Evan’s lips curled. In the past, Kyle always insisted on having food that was made by Nicole. Now, he was eating everything. It seemed like the boy was really hungry.
- “Is it? Let me have a try.”
- Evan sat down and picked up his utensils, looking at the braised beef in front of him.
- After peeking a glance at Evan, Juan snickered under his breath.
- Go on, eat it. Once you eat it, you’ll remember its taste for the rest of your life.
- Evan placed the beef into his mouth and chewed. Suddenly, he frowned.