Table of Contents
＋ Add to Library
Chapter 877 Guarding The Door
- She looked at him in surprise. "Evan, did I do something wrong? Why are you asking me to leave? I don't want to go!" Susan began tearing up as she spoke.
- "You should return home and carry on with your life, Susan."
- Susan fell silent. Is Evan using this as an excuse to reject me?
- She looked at him with a pitiful expression. "Evan, I..."
- "Don't make me repeat myself, Susan. Get out. I'll have Darius send you to the airport tomorrow."
- Seeing that Evan had made up his mind, Susan kept quiet and left the room with tears streaming down her face.