Table of Contents
＋ Add to Library
Chapter 857 The Wedding Gown
- Since Mr. Seet wants to go alone, he certainly had his own reasons.
- "Mr. Seet, I agree. I think that you should go alone."
- Immediately after John spoke, the four of them simultaneously stared at him in shock.
- It was obvious what all of them were thinking. If something bad happened to Mr. Seet, can you afford to take responsibility for it?
- Thinking that it was pointless to explain to them, John urged Evan, "Mr. Seet, time is ticking away. Don't worry, and just go. Leave Maya to us."
- Evan nodded and left. The moment he stepped out of the living room, John became the target of everyone's condemnation. Everyone glared at him furiously.