Table of Contents
＋ Add to Library
Chapter 842 The Urn
- Moments later, another roar of thunder sounded, and heavy rain descended from the sky.
- "Mr. Seet, it's raining. You should take cover in the car."
- Evan ignored him and continued digging through the dirt.
- John sighed. It seems that Mr. Seet won't stop until he gets Mrs. Seet out. John could not bear to leave him there, so he joined Evan in silence.
- They were drenched shortly after it started raining while the soil turned into wet mud. Both Evan and John were in a terrible state, but they continued digging nonetheless.
- Evan could not keep his eyes open due to the pouring rain. However, that did not stop him. He rubbed his eyes against his sleeve and carried on.