Table of Contents
＋ Add to Library
Chapter 836 Punishment
- Seeing his three other children standing calmly behind Maya, Evan squinted.
- Out of these four kids, Maya is least likely to come up with such a ridiculous idea. Do those three guilty children want Maya to take the blame?
- He looked at Maya and asked patiently, "Maya, was this your idea?"
- Rubbing her chubby palms together, Maya was confused by her daddy's question. Only after she turned back to look at Juan and Nina did she realize that they were standing behind her.
- In any other situation, she would be okay with taking the blame. However, she was too afraid to do so this time.
- If Ms. Susan finds out, she will definitely give me a beating.