Table of Contents
＋ Add to Library
Chapter 831 Bruises
- He turned to look at Susan. "Next time, go easy on the salt. The children can't take anything too salty."
- Susan was puzzled as to how salty it was. When she made the spaghetti, she didn't even add any salt.
- She tasted it herself. "This isn't salty at all."
- "Ms. Susan, your taste buds are off. We can't even stomach this. Next time, just leave the cooking to the chef."
- "That's right. Just let the chef handle it so that we won't waste any food."
- Just when Kyle finished speaking, Evan sighed and instructed the maids to prepare a fresh round of breakfast. He then stood up and left the dining table.