Table of Contents
＋ Add to Library
Chapter 811 Cast A Spell
- Nicole was flummoxed at his statement. She opened her eyes and looked at him in disbelief.
- You'd said that you haven't done things in secret? Are you kidding me? What about the bottle of paper stars? Is your date to stargaze with her not considered one as well?
- Forthrightly, Nicole queried, "How was the starry sky tonight?"
- Evan didn't understand her question. Hence, he gazed out of the French windows at the scenery outside. There was a multitude of stars dispersed across the clear night sky.
- Furrowing his brows together in bafflement, he replied, "It's beautiful."
- "Beautiful, you say?"