Table of Contents
＋ Add to Library
Chapter 797 Suspicion
- Nicole blurted out the so-called flawless excuse of hers, which she had long rehearsed in her mind countless times, in a sincere and serious manner.
- Evan gazed at her with his abysmal pair of eyes. He found her odd because she wouldn’t stop fidgeting with the edge of her shirt.
- Knitting his brows together, he neglected the things that she had told him and asked in return because he couldn’t suppress his curiosity anymore.
- “I heard that someone has delivered you a gift. What is it?”
- Nicole stared at Evan, wide-eyed. She couldn’t figure out who had turned their back against her and told him of the things that they should have kept from him.
- If I’m not able to convince Evan, the flawless excuse that I have just made up isn’t going to do me any good, right?