Table of Contents
＋ Add to Library
Chapter 774 Clinic
- After settling Lane Corporation’s matters, Evan drove to Nicole’s clinic.
- Business at the clinic was still as miserable as ever. The two acupuncturists who Nicole had hired had spent most of their time chatting during the daytime.
- When they saw Evan, they thought that he was one of their potential patients. With a half-hearted tone, they soon uttered, “Are you feeling unwell? Where should I take a look at?”
- Evan glanced at the two lazy-looking acupuncturists and asked, “Is there no one at the clinic most of the time?”
- Irritated, they responded, “Can’t you see it for yourself? Why are you still asking us about it?”
- “That’s right. Do you want an acupuncture session or not? If not, buzz off.”