Table of Contents
＋ Add to Library
Chapter 768 Sheila As An Aunt
- She licked her lips. “Shall we split it amongst ourselves? You’ll eat the sausages, and I’ll drink the soup.”
- Evan shot a glance at her before he silently took the bowl of soup. Pulling it toward him, he pushed the sausages over to Nicole.
- He then ordered, “Eat.”
- Nicole was stupefied. They had only just made up yesterday, but he was now fighting with her over a bowl of soup.
- Shouldn’t he be giving me the soup without a word?
- I was too rash yesterday. If I had known that he would be such a baddie today, I wouldn’t have relented so easily yesterday. I should have dragged it on.