Table of Contents
＋ Add to Library
Chapter 753 Distorting The Truth
- Susan turned away slightly, afraid to meet Nicole’s eyes.
- After a while, she opened the bedroom door just as a bone-chilling smile appeared on her lips. “You’re wrong. This isn’t the main reason I came here today. The reason I came here today is to...”
- Following that, she screamed until her voice broke. “Help! Don’t push me! Help!”
- After that, she collapsed onto the floor in front of Nicole with a smirk. A stream of fresh blood poured out of her lower body soon after.
- Nicole was slightly dazed by this turn of events.
- Susan came here to frame me?