Table of Contents
＋ Add to Library
Chapter 726 Act As Their Substitute Mother
- Hearing their persistent cries, Nicole sighed. The word “Mommy” was particularly irritating today, as if reminding her that she was just a substitute.
- They’re thinking of me as a substitute—Evan too!
- But as she thought it over, she decided that was unfair. The children just wanted a mother’s love. There was nothing wrong with that.
- Perhaps it was fate that she and the kids met each other.
- I’m going to be leaving in a few days anyway. I might as well act as their mother’s replacement for now.