Table of Contents
＋ Add to Library
Chapter 725 Substitute
- Since the children were repulsed by Susan’s presence, they rushed through their dinner before disappearing upstairs.
- Susan did not care about what they thought of her. All she cared about was how Evan was treating Nicole.
- The way he looked at Nicole was different—a realization that had Susan feeling distinctly uncomfortable.
- After they finished dinner, Susan told Nicole she wanted to have a look upstairs. This was the first time she had been here and she wanted to see how Imperial Garden differed from Hillside Villa.
- Nicole did not even think twice before agreeing to her request.
- The two women headed to the second floor. When Susan caught sight of the photo in the master bedroom, her fingers curled into fists by her sides.