Table of Contents
＋ Add to Library
Chapter 678 Rashes
- As Nina headed upstairs, she saw Maya leaving the bedroom with something held between her hands. Her chubby cheeks glowed with joy.
- Nina raised an eyebrow and asked Maya, “What made you so happy?”
- Maya checked her surroundings before answering, “Nina, guess what I’m holding?”
- Nina frowned. “Has the food got bad? Are you trying to let that witch eat them?”
- Maya shook her head in denial. She gracefully opened her hands and showed the item to Nina. “This is a pouch - a smelly one. Don’t squeeze it, or else it will release a strong unpleasant stench.”
- Nina was speechless as she looked at the item.